Editor’s Notebook 76
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, VIP Day spots are open for May and June. Get yours here.
What I’m Loving This Week
The Reading Habits of Ultra-Successful People. I read about 1 book per week. How many do you read per year?
The Beautiful True Story Of How 2 Lonely Pit Bulls Met And Fell In Love At A Shelter. The greatest love story of the year!
Everything Extroverts Need to Understand About Themselves (Because They Deserve Love, Too). Hooray for extroverts!
I Made Zappos My Personal Assistant For A Week. They really are the nicest customer service reps in the world.
12 Easy Ways To Instantly Boost Your Energy. A ton of awesome doable ideas to try this week.
Happiness Hacks: 10 Ways to Infuse Your Life with Joy. There’s something for everyone no matter your personality.
Don’t Lose That All-Important Sense of Urgency. Do It — Now! Right now is the best time.
6 Quick Fixes to Improve Your Commute (Because it Doesn’t Have to Be the Worst). Beep beep!
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Just My Luck
- Bookend Your Day for a Balanced Life
- New Clubhouse Class: So You Want to Be a Life Coach
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook