New Clubhouse Class: So You Want to Be a Life Coach
You’ve been thinking about it for a while, and now you’re ready to become a life coach!
But what are you supposed to do now? How do you get started?
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to create your life coaching business from scratch.
During “So You Want to Be a Life Coach,” you’ll learn what products and services you need, how to attract the right kinds of clients, and how to get paid for your coaching advice.
In This Class
- Learn what a life coach is and is not. Hint: we’re not your therapist or your mama.
- Examine the pros and cons of certification…and hear my controversial advice!
- Discover how to sell your services and where to find paying clients. We’re talkin’ money, baby.
- Define your personal boundaries with your clients and protect your energy.
- Get the facts about the top 5 myths about life coaching. The truth will set you free!
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, May 12
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase an ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “So You Want to Be a Life Coach.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. ALL ACCESS members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Leave it in the comments below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you thought about being a life coach?
In the comments below, share what you love about coaching and how you want to help others.
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.