Life Editor’s Picks: Just My Luck
Oh no, it’s Friday the 13th!
For many people, the number 13 brings up feelings of fear and uneasiness. You might expect bad things to happen to you on this infamous day.
Will you break a mirror? Will a black cat cross your path? Or maybe you’ll spontaneously combust! 🙁
Instead of hiding under the covers like a scaredy cat, I’ve got some lucky charms that will keep you protected and safe today. Find your own talisman to help you face your fears.
Here are my picks to increase your positive vibes so you’ll say, “That’s just my luck!”
1. Green Swarovski Crystal 4-Leaf Clover Pendant. Green’s my favorite color, and this pretty necklace isn’t just for Irish folks.
2. Stained Glass Rainbow in a Horseshoe. Two good luck charms in one! This would be perfect for my back patio.
3. Pink Fuzzy Dice. Are these considered tacky? Meh! I need more tacky things in my life.
4. Chinese Feng Shui Coins. I hang these coins on the inside doorknob of my front door to invite abundance into my home.
5. Hamsa Heart Print. This gorgeous print would look great in your office for a little dose of Zen in your workday.
6. Ladybug Coffee Mug. The only bugs that don’t give me the heebie jeebies.
7. Italian Hand Charm. Fun fact: I’m of Sicilian descent, and I wore one of these hands to protect me from the evil eye for many years.
8. Lucky Penny Garden Flowers. Finally something for your garden that the squirrels and bunnies won’t eat.
9. Maneki Neko Money Lucky Cat. Maybe I’ve been playing Neko Atsume too much, but I’m in love with this adorable kitty statue.
I’m wishing you lots of luck today!
[Tweet “It’s Friday the 13th! Better protect yourself with these lucky charms. “]
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder
I have luck all the time because a black cat is always crossing my path – I live with a black cat that I love! Fun post, Sage. I like the four-leaf clover. 🙂
I love your choices Sage! I have a little Black Tourmaline and Smokey Quartz bracelet I got from Etsy a few months ago. The Tourmaline helps protect you from negative energy and the Smokey Quartz protects from psychic attacks. Here’s the link https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1117154149. Thanks for the great post! Happy Friday the 13th.
Happy Friday the 13th to you too! Wishing you tons of good luck, Nichole. 🙂
These are all so much fun! My grandmother was also part Sicilian and she told me about the hand gesture to protect from evil, but I didn’t know it could be a charm! 🙂
The charms are really pretty, and I used to see a lot of Italian relatives wearing them. Thanks for commenting, Dacia!