The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
33 Ways To Simplify Your Life (And Be Happier For It). Even doing one or two of these ideas will greatly improve your life.
I Set Up a Coffee Station and It Gave My Morning Routine a Much-Needed Refresh. I love this caffeine-infused self-care ritual.
6 Healthy Ways to Get Over Digital Fatigue (for Kids too!). Your eyes will thank you.
Is Late-Night Mental Chatter Ruining Your Sleep? Try This. Perfect for when your brain just won’t shut off.
8 money principles that will bring you the most happiness for your dollar. Money CAN buy happiness.
7 Things You Should Always Do Before a Zoom Job Interview. Welcome to the future of job searching.
Feeling Drained? Here are 16 Ways to Build a Recharge into Your Day. Remember to fill your cup.
The One Writing Rule I Never Break. Do you make a point of writing every day?
To Achieve Great Things, Avoid These 7 Toxic Habits. How many of these are you doing?
10 Common Life Assumptions I Don’t Presume to be True. Just because everyone says it, doesn’t make it correct.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder