Editor’s Notebook 232
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Turn Ordinary Moments into Memorable Ones with the ‘Last Time’ Exercise. A great strategy for appreciating the mundane parts of life.
How Meditation Improves Writing Skills. It’s not just for stress management.
Plan your early finish fun. YES! I always say that having a treat at the end of your work day is super motivating.
The Psychological Tricks Behind Making Yourself Feel More Attractive. When you feel good about yourself, that positivity and confidence shows up in everything you do.
Wanting More Time for Your Meaningful Work. More structure can help you stop “spinning your wheels.”
5 Things You Should Do First Thing In The Morning To Be Happier All Day. Start your day off right!
3 Ways To Make Your Own Luck & Clear A Path Toward Abundance. Delete what’s holding you bad from success and happiness.
14 Ways to Make Sure You Live Your Best Life. Easy ways to stay grateful and honor yourself.
You Don’t Need to Know What People Are Saying About You. People don’t always have your best intentions in mind, so focus on yourself!
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder