Editor’s Notebook 229
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Therapist Reacts to SOUL. A deep analysis of one of my favorite new movies.
4 Daily Habits That May Be Secretly Draining Your Energy Levels. Are you sabotaging yourself?
10 Easy, Low-Cost Ways to Shake the Winter Blues and Get in the Mood for Spring. Add all of these to your to-do list for a real spring refresh.
9 Mindful Ways To Add More Self-Care To Your Routine. A great reminder to slow down and take the time for white space.
5 Things You Stop Doing When You’re Finally Ready to Change Your Life. You don’t have to “hit rock bottom.” Just choose to stop living the mediocre version of your life.
Clear the Path to Your Goals With This 15-Minute Declutter Method. We love a good cleanup!
5 Things You Can Do to Relax After a Stressful Workday. Don’t just collapse on the couch.
Signs You Need a Mental Health Day + How to Take One. You’ll be more productive later if you recharge your batteries now.
9 Ways to Remain Calm When Others Are Out of Control. Everyone else may be freaking out, but that doesn’t mean you need to.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder