The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
19 Things You Should Do If You’re Missing That Disneyland Magic. I’m missing Disneyland so much (it’s just minutes from my house!), but these tips are helpful for my next at-home Disney Day.
7 Habits to Help Make Your Meditation Practice Stick, According to People Who Do It Every Day. It’s really worth it when you stick to it consistently.
Here’s Exactly How to Become a Working Writer. Many of my clients are writers, and this is how to make it more than a hobby.
7 Simple Rules That Will Help You Feel More Energized In The Morning. Rise and shine so you can get stuff done.
“Make Your Bed” and 20 Other One-Minute Habits for a Clutterfree Home. You don’t need a lot of time to make a big difference.
5 Uncomfortable Signs You’re Becoming The Person You’re Meant To Be. Bust through those upper limit problems to become the best YOU.
My 10 Simple Rules For a Good Life. So many good nuggets of wisdom.
First Two Steps to Creating Resilience. You’re stronger than you think you are.
9 Modern Decluttering Strategies To Create a Home With Less Stuff. Challenge yourself to a weekend cleanup and start next week feeling revitalized.
How to Create a Dedicated Work Space in Your Home. Your work is worthy of its own space in your life.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder