Editor’s Notebook 222
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why You Can’t Listen to Music While You Work. Do you work better in complete silence or with a hum in the background?
28 Tiny Home Makeovers for the Shortest Month of the Year. These quick fixes have a big impact.
19 Tips For Reading More This Year. Turn off the streaming apps and escape from normal life in a new book.
Three Practices to Celebrate Your Day. What’s on your “Win the Day” list?
20 Micro Lessons to Help You Get Closer to Reaching Your Goals. Sometimes the little bursts of progress matter more than the big, sweeping changes.
Why Mood Tracking Could Be Your Answer for Avoiding Burnout. When you notice the patterns in your moods, then you can take action to feel better.
My #1 trick to make writing every day easier. A good routine makes all the difference.
3 Ways to Instantly Achieve a More Positive Mindset. Simple ways to shift your thoughts and stop comparing yourself to others.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder