Editor’s Notebook 211
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Magic of a Fresh Start. This is completely true. A fresh start makes it easier to stick to new good habits and feel hopeful.
How To Attract Anything Using A Digital Vision Board. A great place to start, but please print out a physical copy too so you can view it offline.
51 Ways to Destress, Calm Down, and Feel Less Lonely Right Now. Who else needs a white space break?
To Become Happier, Ask Yourself These Two Questions Every Night. Such a cool idea! It gets you thinking about actionable baby steps instead of feeling overwhelmed.
6 Habits of Highly Focused People. No more distractions, just pure productivity.
5 Questions to Get You Unstuck from Your Worries. A simple break to focus on mindfulness. What do you need right now?
These 7 Tiny Clues Reveal Who You Are. Actions speak louder than words.
Spend Your Money on These Three Things to Increase Happiness, According to Science. No, it’s not the latest tech gadget.
Do Things Today That Make More Time Tomorrow. What can you streamline and automate?
15 Legit Ways to Beat the Monday Blues. It’s my favorite day of the week, and these tips can make it a happy day for you too.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants