The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
10 Things You Can Do Immediately To Improve Your Quality of Life. If you’re struggling right now, try these strategies to feel better fast.
Why the Clocks Changing Brings On the Blues — and What You Can Do to Cope. Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is real, so here’s how to deal with your fall funk.
Your Essential Guide to Learning How to De-stress According to Your Personality Type. Love these tips! Your self-care doesn’t have to be one-size-fits-all.
The 5 Rules That Will Help You Declutter Anything, Anytime, Anywhere in Your Home. Delete the clutter to free up some space in your life!
This Is the Year to Get a Head Start on Your List-Making. It’s never too soon to start thinking about the holidays.
Feel Like a Fraud Lately? Yeah, It’s Going Around. Here’s how to defeat your imposter syndrome.
4 of the Most Relaxing Activities for Busy People. Add these to your weekly routine ASAP.
7 Things You Need To Do To Have Consistently Incredible Mornings. Rise and shine, Life Editor!
The Greatest Blessings in Life Are Often the Most Forgotten. The little things count so enjoy the journey.
10 Things You’ll Find In Every ’90s Movie Dream House. I’m packing up my Caboodles and moving in.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants