The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How “Revenge Bedtime Procrastination” Explains Modern Life. Are you guilty of this bad habit?
Why The Babysitters Club Netflix Series is Better Than the Books. I adore this new show, and it reminds me of growing up in the 80s.
4 Things Productive People Don’t Do. Delete these right outta your routine.
Overwhelmed by Mess? Just Apply the 80/20 Rule to Your House Cleaning. Use your limited energy where it really counts.
The Perfect Conditions for a Great Idea. This is so true! I get my best ideas when I take a break to walk my dog Skyla.
How the Pandemic Helped Me Fix My Morning Routine. Now’s a great time to take care of yourself and be intentional.
20 Self-Care Books for Anxious Times. Adding all of these to my TBR list.
Let Each Task Fill Up Your World. A beautiful meditation on mindfulness.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me