Out of all the bad habits that hold you back from being successful, procrastinating is probably the worst.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve designed a beautiful project plan, organized all your priorities, or have the most high-tech resources to help you do your work.
If you’re not feeling motivated, then you won’t make even the slightest bit of progress.
When do you find yourself procrastinating? For my clients, it’s usually when they’re feeling bored, uninspired, or fearful of making a mistake.
Let’s change that! You’re not doomed to procrastinate and waste your time forever.
You CAN overcome your resistance and mindset blocks . . . but you have to be willing to try new strategies that may push you out of your comfort zone.
You got this, Life Editor. 🙂
I’ve been coaching women to edit their lives and reach their goals for nearly 10 years, and in that time, I’ve written more than 1000 blog posts and videos.
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you stop procrastinating and get stuff done. Enjoy!
1. 3 Ways to Motivate Yourself When You Feel Like Giving Up. When the going gets tough, you must be able to motivate yourself to keep making progress toward your goals.
2. How to Stop Overthinking Everything and Take Action. Quieting your mind and taking action can be difficult. Learn why you’re overthinking and the best way take the first step toward your goals.
3. Beat Procrastination and Reclaim Your Day. Everyone has to deal with procrastination. Here’s an easy plan to beat procrastination and actually get your work done.
4. How to Get Unstuck When You’re in a Plateau. If you’re stuck in a plateau and not making any progress on your goals, then it’s time to try something dramatically different to get moving again.
5. 4 Steps to Stop Self-Sabotage Forever. Self-sabotage means doing what you know you shouldn’t be doing. Here are 4 practical steps to stop whatever’s holding you back from success.
6. Get Moving! Why Your Goal Needs a Deadline. A goal without a deadline is just a dream. Here’s how you can use the urgency of a deadline to complete all your projects and get the success you want.
7. 7 Easy Ways to Defeat Your Procrastination. I’m sharing 7 easy ways you can defeat your procrastination and get back on track with your goals.
8. How to Get Motivated to Work on Any Project Fast! You can’t count on feeling inspired and energetic every day, so you must set up a system to get motivated and use it consistently.
9. 3 Sneaky Procrastination Traps to Avoid. Procrastination pops up in strange ways in your life and business. Here’s how to stay focused on what’s important instead of wasting time.
10. 3 Quick Fixes for To-Do List Overwhelm. Your to-do list is not the enemy! You’re just making some common mistakes that add to your overwhelm and stress. Here’s how to simplify everything.
Like these tips? Get dozens of free printables and resources to help you conquer your procrastination in the Editor’s Toolkit.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources