Editor’s Notebook 198
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why the Pandemic Has Us Buying Roller Skates and Baking Bread. Have you been stress-buying lately?
OMG PUPPERS! 11 Ways Puppies Can Improve Your Health. Because we could all use some comfort right about now.
The Top 8 Regrets of Middle Age. Hint: it’s more about what you didn’t have the courage to do.
5 habits of people who are especially productive working from home. It can be done! Yes, even with all the distractions.
How to Enjoy Social Media and Stop Comparing Your Life to Others. Remember, they’re not sharing the real story.
How to Control Your Attention When You’re Feeling Anxious. Practical ways to stay mindful.
How to Create the Staycation of Your Dreams. You don’t have to travel to have a beautiful, restorative break.
9 of the Best Productivity Books for When You’re Mentally Exhausted. Add these to your reading list NOW!
4 Effective and Simple Ways to Improve Your Self-Esteem. Get dressed and take care of yourself first.
Why Do You Feel More Depressed At Night? Many of my clients are experiencing nighttime depression lately during this quarantine time.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me