The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How to GET STUFF DONE When You Don’t Feel Like It. A lesson we might need to learn multiple times.
Quarantine has changed us — and it’s not all bad. Slowing down and looking inward is a good thing.
The Perfect Home. Gratitude can make any home feel like the perfect one.
13 Ways Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Body. Getting your ZZZs is essential for managing the stress and anxiety we’re all feeling lately.
How to Do a Tea Ceremony. I highly suggest taking a quiet and relaxing break with a delicious cup of tea.
Top 5 Things People Who Are Successful Intuitively Understand. Say goodbye to perfectionism and comparison.
The 12 Coolest Human Traits: Do You Have Them? Curiouser and curiouser.
Why You’re Allowed to Grow Out of Books and Authors. Yes! You’re not the same person that you were years ago, so it’s natural that your reading preferences would evolve too.
Looking Past the Likes. Consider this your permission to ditch the constant approval seeking.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me