So 2020 probably didn’t turn out like how you had planned.
Honestly, I can barely remember my new year’s resolutions or any of the goals I had for myself. And I bet you’re feeling a little mixed up too.
Instead of trudging on and ignoring how much has changed, why not scrap your expectations and give yourself the gift of a fresh start.
OK, I’m calling it. The year starts NOW!
Forget all the disappointments and cancelations. Forget all the missed connections and fun plans. It’s time to declare that your 2020 is just beginning.
There’s something so refreshing and exhilarating about picking up a brand new planner and soaking in the possibilities of those blank pages. No “must dos” or scribbled-out disappointments.
Just you, the planner, and a whole lot of breathing space. Ah, that’s better!
Need your own clean slate? Here are my picks for the best mid-year planners.
1. Watercolor Best is Yet to Come Planner. Hold on to your optimistic tendencies no matter how messed up the beginning of this year has been.
2. 2020-2021 Academic Planner – Teal Geometric. For those who prefer a simple, classic design with weekly and monthly pages, sturdy cover, and thick paper.
3. Unicorn 2020-2021 Planner. Because your projects are magical!
4. Watercolor Triangle Planner. Tons of features such as weekly pages, monthly pages, tabs, back pocket, and more to help you analyze all the angles of your work.
5. Cactus 2020-2021 Planner. This year may have you feeling a bit prickly so tell the world “you can’t touch this!” with these cute cacti.
6. Floral Wreath 2020-2021 Academic Planner. Get a taste of the outdoors even if you’re stuck quarantining inside.
7. Cali Pink 2020-2021 Academic Planner. You can be organized without sacrificing the fun with these modern lines in a trendy pink.
8. Geometric Circles 2020-2021 Planner. Consider this swirly design for the “organized chaos” of you life.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me