Editor’s Notebook 189
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Quarantine Books Calculator. Brilliant! Figure out how many books you can read during quarantine, plus recommendations.
When the World Is in Chaos, Control What You Can. There are so many little things that you can control so make the decisions that can help you.
3 Simple & Easy Ways To Refresh Your Morning Routine. The morning sets the tone for the rest of your day.
10 work from home tips to help you stay present and productive. Yes, you can enjoy your “commute” even if your workspace is down the hall.
I Have More Than 300 Books. Quarantine Seemed Like a Great Time to Organize Them. This is the perfect time to take on a big project!
13 Bullet Journal Layout Ideas To Keep You Organized. A little inspiration for your work.
“Normal” is Always New. “We accept the good, we accept the bad, and we make the most of the season right in front of us—regardless of how it looks today or tomorrow.”
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Check out my current planner
- PicMonkey, the BEST online photo editor
- Save 10% off your entire Passion Planner purchase
- Schedule a coaching call with me