Workout clothes, yoga pants, loungewear, athleisure, or whatever you call it is becoming increasingly popular now that many of us are stuck in our homes.
The recent worldwide health crisis means more people working (or not working) at home and needing clothes that aren’t as formal as what you might wear to the office.
No to blazers. Yes to elastic-waist pants.
But maybe you don’t want to blow all your money on a new relaxed wardrobe, especially if you’re unemployed or underemployed.
Amazon has fabulous inexpensive exercise clothes, even if the closest thing to exercise you’re doing is walking from the couch to the fridge. No judgment! We all need to be kinder to ourselves now.
Here are my top picks for budget-friendly workout clothes.
1. 3-Pack Cotton Pullover Sport Bras. Super comfortable and under $5 each. Perfect for wearing around the house whether you decide to workout or not.
2. 5-Pack Reebok Women’s Seamless Hipster Panties. I’ve heard that some women exercise while wearing thongs but not me! These panties won’t ride up or twist when you squat, lunge, or dance.
3. 2-Pack Racerback Tank Tops. More than a dozen colors to choose from and under $10 each.
4. Side Phone Pocket Yoga Capris. With more than 3,200 (wow!) 5-star reviews, these comfy, practical leggings will become an everyday staple of your wardrobe.
5. Under Armour Women’s Breathe Trainer. I’m a big fan of the cooling mesh design and vibrant colors.
6. 3-Pocket Waist Bag. It’s still OK to do your workout outside as long as you stay 6 feet away from other people. This pack lets you bring your phone, ID, and other necessities with you.
7. Nike Everyday Lightweight No-Show Socks. No more boring white athletic socks.
8. Women’s Lightweight, Full Zip Running Track Jacket. A non-bulky way to stay warm whether you’re feeling the breeze outside or the air conditioner inside.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.