The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, There’s only one week left to get your ticket to Life Editor Weekend. Join us!
What I’m Loving This Week
Your Side Hustle Is More Likely a Dead End Than a Path to Entrepreneurship. Tough love time! Are you all in or not?
9 things to know before going to your next (or first) used book sale. Have fun with it because you can never have too many books.
8 Key Lessons for Living a Simple Life. Good advice for deleting the distractions and chaos in your life.
Write fast, edit slow. A crappy first draft is always better than not writing anything.
How I Learned to Love the Real Me. This article is for all my big-nosed sisters (like me!).
2 Simple Tricks to Turn Something You Hate Into a Daily Habit. Start small and keep it easy. You got this!
20+ Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Work Lunch. And remember to eat AWAY from your desk too.
New Blog Posts
- These Are a Few of My Favorite Things [ONE WEEK LEFT]
- I Heard You: We’re Going All Inclusive!
- Ask Me Anything! 5 Steps to Get Back On Track If You’re Falling Behind
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram