Editor’s Notebook 130
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
I’m 35 and I may suddenly have lost the rest of my life. I’m panicking, just a bit. Another reminder to cherish every minute you have.
How Common is Your Birthday? This Infographic Will Show You. So cool! Apparently, my birthday is rare.
Stop Managing Your Time And Start Owning It. Use your hours wisely.
How I Use Weekends And Mondays To Stay Productive (And Sane) All Week. My Sunday night meal prep is a life-saver!
Smart People Don’t Choose Their Seats Randomly. Are you in the power position?
6 Myths Keeping You From Pursuing Your True Purpose + Achieving Your Dreams. Don’t let these lies hold you back.
How I Stopped Trying to Please Everyone and Started Prioritizing Myself. Your self-care matters!
How to Get Back on Track with Motivation & Habits. You got this.
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Coffee and Tea, Please!
- Stop Hiding! How to Love Being the Face of Your Business
- 10 One-Minute Easy Edits for Busy Women
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram