Life Editor’s Picks: Coffee and Tea, Please!
I’m naturally a cheery morning person, much to the annoyance of any night owls I meet.
But some days my bubbly personality isn’t enough to get me going. Give me coffee!
Coffee and I have been besties since I was a little kid, and I have a permanent IV of iced tea stuck in my arm. I’ve been told that all this caffeine has stunted my growth, but being 5 feet tall has it’s advantages too.
What’s your favorite way to wake up in the morning, Life Editor? If you prefer a warm cup of motivation, then today’s picks are for you.
Here are my picks for when you just need your coffee and tea, please!
1. Meh Bistro Mug. An accurate description of my morning dialogue.
2. Coconut Mango Tea. My current obsession. I’m holding on to the last bits of summer!
3. Not Without My Coffee T Shirt. It’s the missing puzzle piece.
4. Tea Time Pouch. A cute little buddy to hold your pens and pencils.
5. Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover Medium Dotted Journal. My go-to bullet journal in a delicious coffee shade.
6. Tea Print. It’s been my experience that most solutions can be found at the bottom of a cup of tea.
7. Women’s Socks. Wear your love of caffeine with pride.
8. Stainless Steel Electric Kettle. My favorite kitchen gadget for hot water fast. My tea can’t wait!
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
Not a coffee drinker? Check out the training class “10 Easy Ways to Have All Day Energy” in the Life Editor Clubhouse.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.