The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
How I Trick Myself Into Doing Things I Don’t Want to Do. What could you do now to help your Future Self?
3 Simple Tactics for Finishing Your Workweek Early. Stay focused and you’ll be feeling awesome on Friday afternoon!
A Villain-Themed Land Didn’t Make It Into Disney World. I’m so sad that this never became a reality.
5 Detailed Strategies to Protect Yourself from Work Burnout. Take your breaks and remember your white space.
The One Thing No One Realizes About Happiness. Are you happy enough?
What Happened When I Ditched My Smartphone For A Paper Planner. You take ownership of your results when you write by hand! I’ll never give up my paper planner.
The 5 Golden Rules of Goal-Setting. You got this!
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: April Showers
- How to Tell If It’s Time to Raise Your Prices
- New Clubhouse Class: Law of Attraction 101
- 2 Brilliant Reasons Why You Must Do a Quarterly Review
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram