April showers bring May flowers, but for now, we’re stuck with gloomy skies and wet socks.
Don’t let the stormy spring weather get you down!
Personally, I love rainy days. It’s super comforting to snuggle up in a light sweater, drink a delicious cup of tea, and listen to the patter of rain drops on my office windows.
Rainy days don’t last forever, and neither will whatever struggles you’re dealing with right now. How can you look on the bright side of life and see the silver lining on your obstacles?
Is there a beautiful lesson hidden behind your gloominess?
Here are my picks for enjoying life’s April showers.
1. Girl Blowing Dandelion Under Umbrella Paint Rain Mug. Watch the rain drops dance on your windows as you sip warm tea from this gorgeous mug.
2. Crossing The Street On a Rainy Day Art Print. The sea of colorful umbrellas dancing through the crosswalks will brighten up your office walls.
3. Polka Rain Tote Bag. Who knew rain could be so glamorous?
4. Pink Umbrella Notebook. Curl up on the couch during a thunderstorm and write down all your plans for world domination (or your gratitude list) in this adorable journal.
5. Rainy Day Umbrellas iPhone Case. A lovely little way to celebrate spring.
6. 7-Inch Mini Folding Umbrella. Keep your sunny disposition while you dodge rain puddles on your commute.
7. Rubber Rain Boots. Rainy days will be a treat when you wear these beauties on your feet!
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.