Choose Your Own Adventure With Life Editor Academy
Do you remember those children’s books from the 80s and 90s called “Choose Your Own Adventure”?
You would start reading the book and then be presented with a decision to make on the last page of chapter 1. Choice A might take you to page 13 and Choice B might take you to page 78.
As you continue to make choices while you read (Do you talk to the aliens? Do you open the basement door?), you zig-zag across the book until you reach the end of the story.
Sometimes you escape with the treasure. Sometimes the monster eats you.
What I loved about the books was that there were just as many ways to win as there were to lose. One choice doesn’t necessarily spell your doom. It could just be the scenic route to your goal.
Every day you can “choose your own adventure” in your life. Are you making positive decisions?
I’ve been getting some emails and messages about Life Editor Academy and whether someone should choose join the group or opt for private coaching. They’re both special in their own ways, and both can lead to your happy (edited) ending.
Keep reading to learn who would be the perfect fit for each offering.
Life Editor Academy Is Best For:
- People who want to work with Sage plus get unique perspectives and support from other ambitious women.
- People who want to experience the deep, intentional trainings during our monthly virtual retreats.
- People who want a longer (5 months) coaching period to achieve bigger, more time-intensive goals.
Get all the details about the Academy here.
Private Coaching Is Best For:
- People who are working on one major project for short amount of time.
- People who don’t want to share their personal experiences, fears, and challenges with anyone besides Sage.
- People who want more one-on-one coaching calls more frequently.
Sign up for private coaching here.
No matter what you choose, I’m here to support you and give you the best life editing strategies to help you succeed without any overwhelm.
What could you achieve if you had expert guidance and consistent accountability?