Editor’s Notebook 61
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
New Year’s Resolutions? Here Are 7 Entrepreneurial Lessons for Your List. Great advice.
How to Make More Time for Your Side Hustle. We make time for what’s important.
12 Ways to Make Work-Life Balance a Reality—and Not Just a Buzzword. This is 100% possible.
A Fun Way to Make a New Year’s Resolution: Choose a One-Word Theme for 2016. I do this too! What’s your word for 2016?
Why It’s Time to Get Naked With Your Desires. Your desires are holy.
8 Things You Must Give Up Right Now To Be Happier In Life. Deleting might be the most important step of the Life Editing Process.
Embracing Stress Is More Important Than Reducing Stress, Stanford Psychologist Says. Well, OK then.
26 Things Every Person Should Do For Themselves At Least Once A Year. Awesome! Now get started.
Start 2016 Off Right With One of These 12 Planners. Because you can never have enough.
5 Secrets for a New Year’s Resolution that Lasts. You can do this.
New Blog Posts
- Best of Sage Grayson Life Editor 2015
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 9: How to Delete Physical and Emotional Clutter
- Here’s How Life Editors Get Results With the 2016 Planners!
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook