9 Easy Ways to Enjoy a Stress Free Holiday Season
The holidays bring the usual seasonal delights: twinkling lights, heaps of shiny wrapped presents, and cheesy Christmas songs played in every shop.
Oh, and one more thing . . . tons of STRESS!!!
As the air gets colder, our personalities get frostier too. It’s hard to stay jolly when you’re dealing with annoying in-laws and too much credit card debt.
Take a breath. Drink some cocoa. I’ve got just what you need, Life Editor. 🙂
This month we had another Ask Me Anything call live stream on my Facebook page so I could answer all your questions about how to survive the holidays without ending up in jail for trying to murder someone with a fruitcake.
Watch the video below and then hop on over to Facebook and tell me what you’re doing to remain stress free this holiday season. What are your favorite calming self-care activities?
If you have a specific question you want me to answer on our next call, please send it to email@example.com.
Ready to edit your life? Click here to get your free Life Editing Strategy Call.
- Like my Facebook page so you won’t miss future calls.
- Subscribe on YouTube.
Holiday Hassle #1: Your Finances
- Host a potluck party with your friends.
- Do a Secret Santa gift exchange.
- Give your time, not your money.
Holiday Hassle #2: Your Friends and Family
- Create boundaries around your time, locations, etc.
- Choose a “no talk list” of words and topics everyone should avoid.
- Meet separately or not at all.
Holiday Hassle #3: Your Mindset
- Forgive yourself and make a success list in your planner.
- Focus on your health and don’t stuff yourself with cookies.
- Start planning for next year now.