Ugh, here we go again . . .
Do you remember how excited and pumped up you always feel at the beginning of a new project?
- “Oh yeah, I’m totally starting a business!”
- “You know what, I will apply for that manager position.”
- “This is the year I’ll lose weight and rock my bikini on the beach.”
- “Maybe if I stop buying lattes then I can pay off my credit card.”
- “I really should clean out the garage instead of ignoring the mess and parking in the driveway. And I haven’t seen the cat in days.”
We all have good intentions, so how come our positive habits don’t stick and we slide back into our old patterns after a few days?
Start. Stop. Start. Stop. Start. Stop. You never make progress, and you never see real results.
I promise you’re not doomed to fail over and over again for all eternity. Your life is not Groundhog Day!
You just need better strategies to get your mind on board with the changes.
In today’s video, I’m sharing my best tips for sticking to good habits even when it’s difficult and no matter how many times you’ve messed up in the past.
Mentioned In This Video
- Mini Habits by Stephen Guise
- COCOFLOSS (Just try it!)
- The Four-Day Win by Martha Beck
- Watch Out for the 3-Day Hump (video)
- Women’s Health Magazine Says Life Coaches Are Fake | Here’s the Truth (video)
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder