More than half my clients run their own business.
And the other half? They wish they did.
The most common excuse I hear as to why they’re dragging their feet and not taking the first steps is because they think they don’t have enough time to run a business, especially if they have kids, a day job, or a million other responsibilities.
I got so sick and tired of their excuses that I designed an entire digital program to prove to my clients that they could build and manage a business in far less time than they thought.
How much time do you need to run a business? Just one minute per day.
That’s not a typo!
Keep reading to learn more about my transformative Startup In 60 program.
Reminder: My annual Birthday Sale runs through Friday, February 19, 2021.
Use the code BDAY to get 40% off my digital programs.
Today, let’s see how quick and easy it is to start a business from scratch.
40 reasons to join Startup In 60
- 60 daily video lessons to demystify the steps of starting a business into simple doable tasks. No more endless researching!
- 30+ beautifully designed worksheets to help you easily clarify your intentions, niche, goals, products, prices, and more.
- Weekly interactive group calls (during a live session) where you can speak directly to Sage and get answers to your specific questions.
- Access to our private Facebook group for added accountability.
- Recommended books, apps, and resources to help you reach the next level of success with your business.
- Lifetime access to the entire program plus future updates.
- Go through the videos one per day for the next 60 days . . . or zoom through the content in a week. It’s up to you!
- Try before you buy and watch 3 free preview videos pulled directly from the program.
- Use my secret formula for getting sales when you don’t have a list or followers. And no cold messaging!
- Avoid time-wasters that slow you down when you could be earning moolah!
- Make a welcoming home base for your readers and followers that showcases your expertise.
- Blog like a badass even if you’ve never written anything promotional before.
- Start your own business quickly and easily even if you have a day job, a family to take care of, you’re not very tech savvy, or you’re so busy you barely have time to breathe.
- Go from idea to fully functioning business in just 60 days even if you only have 60 seconds per day to do your work.
- Ditch your excuses about not having enough time to start a business.
- Make powerful mindset shifts so you are honest about how you spend your time.
- Build an online business from the ground up without needing more time, more money, more resources, more employees, or more technology.
- Clear, no-nonsense daily homework so you know exactly what to do each day to move forward.
- Manage your energy levels like a pro so you can still build your business even after 8 hours at your day job.
- Reframe your beliefs about business owners and that it’s not “selfish” to create something meaningful just for you.
- Clean up your disorganization so your business runs smoothly without you needing to push or hustle.
- Let go of your perfectionism and your need for things to be “just right.”
- Set up your online headquarters with a new website and hosting.
- Define your unique business niche and ideal client profile.
- Create an email subscriber list connected to your valuable free offer (VFO).
- Design packages and products for both active and passive income.
- Define a pricing strategy that honors you and your clients.
- Set up an ongoing warm letter campaign to entice your most likely buyers.
- Establish a content creation strategy for blogging, vlogging, podcasting, etc.
- Build a repeatable marketing plan to get consistent traffic.
- Start using clear systems and routines so everything runs smoothly.
- Enjoy newfound confidence to be an entrepreneur who’s mastered her time.
- Find a balanced lifestyle for your business and personal commitments.
- Keep your success going with an exciting growth plan for continued success beyond the first 60 days.
- Design your marvelous sales funnel with active, passive, and consistent income.
- Pivot with changing trends in social media, technology, and marketing.
- Implement the best strategies to get people to notice your biz without being pushy or sleazy.
- Learn the true way to “have it all” without sacrificing self-care, your relationships, or your sanity.
- Stretch your creativity muscles and learn how to get stuff done even if you only have a minute.
- Finally starting a business instead of continuing to dream about it. What could you accomplish in just 60 days from now?
Use the code BDAY to get 40% off when you join Startup In 60.