Let’s take a minute to talk about your goals.
I filmed this video in March and as we wrap up this first quarter of 2020, I have a question for you.
How are you doing on your new year’s resolutions?
OK, I’m not trying to shame you. Most of us give up on our lofty new year’s goals long before the snow has melted and spring has returned. Maybe you even quit before the end of January. Eek!
Look, you’re a Life Editor, and that means you’ll keep getting back up and making those edits to be the best version of you.
But I bet you’re a little tired of failing and restarting, so how are you supposed to succeed if you don’t know what you’re doing wrong?
Watch today’s video to learn how to avoid common mistakes so you can stick to your positive goals, habits, and routines for good.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder