Newbie business owners can get a sale here or there, but their biggest problem is creating sustained income.
How do entrepreneurs keep the sales rolling in so they can make a proper financial plan?
Well, most entrepreneurs never figure out how to make consistent income. It’s a real shame because there’s a brilliant business tactic that makes it easy for your customers to buy multiple times and for you to get multiple paydays.
It’s a sales funnel!
Like a kitchen funnel, you can actively lead your customers exactly where you want them to go. You’re not baking bread, but you’ll be rolling in the dough!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to keep your customers engaged so you get continued sales.
During “Design Your Sales Funnel,” you’ll learn how to create a logical path for your customers to follow as they begin to trust you and your business.
In This Class
- Find out what a sales funnel is and why your business desperately needs one.
- Design a logical path for your potential customers to follow so you never leave ’em hangin’ again!
- Learn the 3 kinds of income your business needs to be successful.
- Figure out how to grow your business from easy free offerings to huge elite level offerings.
- Eliminate confusion by filling in the gaps in your products and services.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a SILVER annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Design Your Sales Funnel.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. SILVER members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to email@example.com.
[Tweet “Don’t leave ’em hanging! Design your sales funnel in this new Clubhouse Class. “]
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.