According to the calendar, it’s finally spring! But you’d never know it since so many of us are forced to self-quarantine in our homes.
Our recent global health crisis is making us feel stressed and anxious, so be sure to focus on self-care and other calming practices.
Take a meditation break, watch funny movies, video-call your friends and family, exercise in your living room, and try not to binge on snack food all day.
Personally, I’m listening to lots of ambient noise apps, drinking tea, and catching up on my enormous “To Be Read” stack of books.
Time for a do-over? I’ve got some little treats to make your spring isolation a bit more bearable.
Here are my top picks to help you feel refreshed and rejuvenated this spring.
1. Cherry Blossom Candle. You may be stuck inside but you can light this gorgeous candle and pretend you’re having a picnic in the park.
2. Floating Florals LifePlanner. This is my favorite flowery pattern for spring!
3. Artificial Succulent Plants. For those folks who want to spruce up their homes but might not have the greenest thumbs (like me!).
4. Spring Throw Pillow Covers. Because your couch would like a spring makeover too. Just slip these covers over the pillows you already own.
5. Hello Sunshine Shirt. You can’t stay in a bad mood when you’re literally wearing happiness.
6. Floral Checkbook Wallet. A classy way to do flowers that’s nothing like the floral coin purse you had in middle school.
7. Multicolor Porcelain Mugs. These adorable mugs jumped into my Amazon cart at light speed! Such a sunny selection of colors for my morning tea.
8. Refillable Floral Pens. I love these pens so much I gave them to my Life Editor Academy clients. And because they’re refillable, you never have to toss these beauties in the trash.
9. Vegan Sheet Masks. Don’t forget to refresh YOU! Draw a bath, light candles, play music, indulge in an at-home “spa day” with these hydrating masks.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder