Sometimes you just gotta get away from it all.
Away from work…away from your kids…away from the noise of the city…away from social media.
Last month’s Kickoff Retreat for Life Editor Academy confirmed to me that I want to do more retreats, not just for my business but for me too!
We could all benefit by taking a break from our mundane or stressful routines and escaping to a place where we can center ourselves, meditate, and come back to what’s truly important.
You don’t need to fly off to a remote temple on the other side of the world to benefit from a spiritual retreat. Carve out an hour on a Saturday morning just for you. Hey, even 10 minutes of white space counts if that’s all you can manage.
By taking care of your own needs, you’ll be better able to care for your loved ones.
Here are my picks for planning your self-care spirituality retreat.
1. Gaiam Print Premium Yoga Mat. Go on and stretch! You’ve been sitting at a desk for way too long.
2. Adventures for Your Soul by Shannon Kaiser. Perfect exercises for focusing on YOU.
3. At This Invigorate Pillow in Hibiscus. Use it as a meditation cushion or a beautiful pop of color in your home.
5. Manifest Journal. For all your brilliant musings.
6. The Soul Searcher’s Handbook by Emma Mildon. I’m currently reading this book that’s great for Type A personalities who want to explore their woo-woo sides.
7. Life Loves You by Louise Hay and Robert Holden. Because you matter just as much as anyone else.
8. Amethyst Crystal Candle. Burn the 100% soy candle to find a gorgeous gem inside! They’re vegan too.
9. Goddess Provisions Box. This is by far my favorite subscription box. Every month I’m treated to new all-vegan snacks, crystals, oracle cards, jewelry, perfumes, and more. I highly recommend this little spiritual goodie box.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources