OK, stop what you’re doing. It’s time for a break!
Grab your purse and let’s step away from our desks. We’ll stretch our legs, clear our heads, and get some yummy food in our grumbly tummies.
Many entrepreneurs skip lunch altogether and plow through their work like hamsters spinning on their wheels. But taking a lunch break is essential self-care you need if you want to be the best employee, manager, partner, friend, or mommy you can be.
Your emails will be there when you get back. For now, give yourself a white space moment to replenish your resources.
Let’s do lunch! Here are my picks for enjoying the middle meal.
1. Fruit: Pineapple Art Print. I’m in love with this summery abstract design.
2. Ice Cream Socks. The only kind of ice cream that will keep you warm.
3. You Are My Sunshine Apron. A sunny burst of color for your kitchen. When was the last time you cooked something from scratch?
4. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle. A pretty way to stay hydrated.
5. OmieBox. This is by far the cutest bento box I’ve ever seen. Perfect for on-the-go Life Editors.
6. Orange Crush Mandala Nordic Mug. So calming to help you get through your stressful workday.
7. Baby Nessie the Loch Ness Monster Tea Infuser. I drink insane amounts of tea, and this little cutie would only increase my caffeine consumption.
8. Sip Sip Tumbler. Wear your heart on your sleeve…or your cup.
9. Unzipped Glass Zipper Bag. This glass candy bowl only looks like a zipper sandwich baggie.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.