Life Editor’s Picks: Cozy Fall Day
I recently found the perfect fall quote:
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” –Albert Camus
What a beautiful way to describe my favorite season!
This back-to-school time has always felt like a new beginning to me, and I love crunching through the leaves and smelling spiced apple cider, hayrides at the pumpkin farm, and mountains of Halloween candy.
It’s a time to slow down, snuggle up with a loved one, and let your stress melt away like a perfect orange sunset. I just sent my 2019 planners to the printer, so there are even more treats to look forward to this season.
What are your favorite fall activities? Do you crave the newness that autumn brings?
Here are my picks to help you enjoy a cozy fall day.
1. Autumn Leaves Bullet Journal. The leaves don’t actually change color here in Florida, but this is a good substitute.
2. Pumpkin Spice Campfire Mug. Sip your PSL while you sing songs around a bonfire.
3. Caramel Apple Candle. Burn this yummy candle to stay motivated while you work or handle all those trick-or-treaters.
4. Practical Magic. Girl power, 90s fashion, and loads of delicious spells? Yes, please!
5. Tartan Scarf Wrap Shawl. This (plus some soft leggings) is my fall uniform.
6. Pumpkin Spice Queen Mug. Another fall mug, Sage? Yes! I like my sugary fall drinks. Don’t judge me.
7. Knitted Tweed Throw. Super comfy and can be used to make an ultimate pillow fort.
8. Vegan Gourmet Candy Corn Lip Balm. A guilt-free way to indulge your sweet tooth.
9. Graphic Pumpkin Shirt. Casual cool-girl outfit for your local fall festival.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on my Amazon Influencer page.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.