There’s always something new in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site, so keep reading to see what you missed.
This month’s training will help you ditch your excuses, get honest about your priorities, and reclaim your free time.
Cut Your Deadlines Challenge
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- Why we struggle to meet our deadlines in business and life.
- The easiest way to create an underlying sense of urgency in everything we do.
- 3 no-nonsense challenges you can try this month to cut your deadlines and get stuff done faster than ever before!
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse.
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set and achieve goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Cut Your Deadlines Challenge
- How to Attract Positive People to You
- 5 Quick Tips to Tame Your To-Do List
- How to Handle Criticism and Be Yourself
- Morning Goal Setting Practice
- 2022 Content Survey Results
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
How to Attract Positive People to You
Why you are the average of the 5 people you’re closest to in your life; what to do if you’re not pleased with the (negative) company you keep; and how to take inspired action to attract more successful, happier, positive people to you. Join us.
5 Quick Tips to Tame Your To-Do List
How rearranging your schedule can get you off the “hamster wheel,” the mind-blowing way a time budget can keep you honest about your workload, and why you don’t have to “drive” every idea that pops into your head. Join us.
How to Handle Criticism and Be Yourself
Why the people in your life are so critical of you, what their negative comments are really saying (hint: it’s not about you!), and how to handle criticism so you can live your life and continue to do your work. Join us.
Morning Goal Setting Practice
Why you can’t just “set it and forget it” when it comes to your goals, how to choose goals based on the time you have available, and easy ways to reconnect with your goals every day to keep them top of mind. Join us.
2022 Content Survey Results
What you want to see in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site for 2022, how the monthly themes and book club will work to increase engagement, and the specific topics for upcoming classes as chosen by YOU! Join us.