There are only 60 days left of 2021.
You (like many of my clients) might be thinking, “Good riddance!”
This year has been tough in so many ways, and more than a few of my friends and clients have lost their jobs or had their hours severely reduced.
Maybe you’re looking for answers and reassessing what you want out of life.
A fresh start? A new direction? Or perhaps just give up?
I could understand if you’re ready to throw in the towel, crawl into bed, and hide under the covers until January 1. Sometimes I feel the same way!
You may be struggling right now, but there’s still time to turn it around.
A lot can happen in 60 days. In fact, you could edit a whole new you.
- Imagine if you stopped eating takeout for 60 days.
- Just think if you stopped impulse shopping when you’re bored for 60 days.
- What if you started walking a mile every morning for 60 days.
- Or consider what your business could achieve if you did just 60 seconds of work every day for 60 days.
But taking advantage of that time can feel daunting . . . and we’re all so tired.
As your coach, I want to challenge you to see the next 60 days as an opportunity to pull yourself together and feel hopeful about the future.
You can’t solve the world’s problems, but you CAN choose to create something meaningful for yourself.
And maybe what you want is to start a business. Got your attention?
How do you want to spend the next 60 days?
- Earning extra moolah for your family so you can breathe easy.
- Embracing your imperfections and finally stop overthinking and worrying.
- Reclaiming your time with a sense of purpose and direction.
- Building a business from scratch and proving those naysayers (and your inner demons) wrong.
But none of this is possible if you stay stuck in your “woe is me” attitude.
Believe it or not, an online business doesn’t take years to set up. If you want to learn how to make noticeable progress in just one minute per day (yes, really!), then I invite you to join Startup In 60.
The next 60 days will pass anyway. Let’s make ’em count!
On NOVEMBER 8, we begin a live session of Startup In 60 that includes weekly interactive group calls, check-in emails, and extra support from me.