Please imagine me doing my best impression of Admiral Ackbar:
“IT’S A TRAP!!!”
No, we’re not battling star destroyers or Darth Vader today, but we are fighting our way out of the common traps that stop us from living our happiest lives.
When I first started my business (back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth), procrastination weighed me down and made it feel impossible to do even the tiniest of tasks.
And the weird thing was, I truly did care about my business, but doing the work had become scary.
Thankfully, I learned a few strategies to get me out of my funk and back on the success track. If you’re feeling stuck and unmotivated, then this video’s for you.
In today’s video, we’re talking about common procrastination traps and how to fix them.
In This Video
- How bad habits creep into our routines and stall our progress.
- The easy strategies I used to get over my funk when I started my business.
- Why “doing research” before doing your work is a terrible idea.
- What to do when you don’t feel inspired anymore.
- My biggest procrastination trap! (maybe it’s yours too?)
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder