Editor’s Notebook 81
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
10 Women Who Shattered Glass Ceilings. Way to go, ladies!
7 Things You’re Not Putting in Your Planner (but Totally Should). So many good ideas to organize (and edit!) your life.
22 Struggles That Are Way Too Real For Jane Austen Heroines. This is all true.
I Gave Up Coffee For 2 Weeks & Here’s What Happened. I’m seriously considering doing this.
6 Simple Tips For The Beginner Meditator. Remember, you don’t have to be perfect.
Why The 8-Hour Workday Doesn’t Work. Agreed! Here’s a better way to get stuff done.
7 Ways to Raise Your Self-Esteem and Never Let It Plummet Again. You are amazing! Don’t ever forget it, Life Editor.
6 Reasons Childlike Optimism Will Help You Achieve More. Yes! And ditch those other adult-like habits of worrying and procrastination too while you’re at it.
New Blog Posts
- Behind the Scenes: Quarterly Care Packages June 2016
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 17: The Productivity Project
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook