Life Editor’s Picks: Decisions, Decisions
Have you ever been procrastinating because you couldn’t make a decision between 2 choices?
You can waste hours (or even days and weeks!) analyzing the pros and cons or worrying about the possible outcomes. What if you make the wrong choice?
But here’s the thing: ANY decision is almost always better than not making a decision at all!
Seriously, the sooner you can choose a path and move forward the sooner you can reach your goals. And that’s a choice everyone can agree on.
Here are my top picks to help you make better decisions that you won’t regret later.
1. Magic 8 Ball. It’s a classic for a reason. Should you get one? “All signs point to YES.”
2. Smart Choices: A Practical Guide to Making Better Decisions. Your step-by-step roadmap for identifying, breaking down, and implementing your toughest decisions.
3. Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work. This 4-step process will help you cut through the noise and distractions so that you can move forward on any nagging project.
4. Make a Decision Pad. You can never have too many notepads.
5. Decision Maker and Paper Weight. Spin the wheel and let fate decide!
6. The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less. I’m a “more is more” kind of gal, but when it comes to decisions, fewer choices will always make you happier.
7. Pros/Cons Perforated Pad. Do a braindump of both outcomes on this nifty 2-column list.
8. Magnetic Decision Maker. Pull back the ball, release it, and watch it swing until it settles at your perfect choice.
Make the choice to be decisive today! You can do it!
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 4 of the Life Editing Process, Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.