New Clubhouse Class: Procrastination Blaster!
You’re a Life Editor, and that means you’re all about getting things done.
So why does it seem like you never cross anything off your massive to-do list?
Why do you find yourself wasting time when you know you have projects to work on?
Can your procrastination be stopped before we’re all doomed???
It’s not too late! Get ready to take aim with my handy dandy procrastination blasters.
Those no-good procrastination bad guys won’t know what hit ’em. 🙂
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to ditch your procrastination for good.
During “Procrastination Blaster!,” you’ll learn what it takes to defeat whatever’s been slowing you down in your life and business.
In This Class
- Get real about why we procrastinate and what triggers our procrastination tendencies.
- Discover the 3 most common procrastination traps and how to avoid them.
- Learn my 10 favorite procrastination blasters to help you get moving on your life and business projects again!
How to Join the Class
- Purchase an ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “Procrastination Blaster!” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. ALL ACCESS members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Leave it in the comments below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Tweet “Not making any progress? Try this new class, Procrastination Blaster! “]
Do you procrastinate?
In the comments below, share what helps you get back on track and stop procrastinating.
This post focuses on Step 2 of the Life Editing Process, Delete Bad Influences. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
Procrastinating? Who does that? 😉 Ha! I’ll join the class for sure!