The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Dear Mommy Blogger. This open letter to unoriginal sponsor-dependent bloggers is raw and refreshing. Create your own stuff instead of pushing someone else’s weird cleaning supplies or car insurance. No one cares!
How to Make the Achievement of Your Goals Inevitable. Ditch your willpower and find your commitment.
3 Small Ways You’re Stealing Time From Yourself Every Single Day. I love the idea of speedy work-focused mornings.
Hustler, Prodigy or Visionary? What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You? (Infographic). I’m a hustler, baby!
10 Ways To Help Your Employees Have A Healthy Work-Life Balance. The best managers lead by example.
6 Ways to Make Your Mornings Feel Less Hectic. A little planning can set you up for a beautiful morning.
13 Tricks That Will Help You Read More Books. This is an addiction I fully support.
10 Things To Start Doing Now To Make Life Better. Boost your self-care!
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Tech Toys
- How to Choose Between Quality and Quantity
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 15: Always Carry a Notebook
- The Wonderful Thing About Triggers
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook