Life Editor’s Picks: Tech Toys
I’m what they call a “late adopter.”
That means I don’t immediately buy new tech toys or gadgets when they’re released. You’ll never see me camping outside the Apple store waiting to snag the newest phone.
I tend to wait until most people already own whatever it is and I can’t find the chargers or accessories for my things because the manufacturer stopped making them years earlier. Awkward…
But I’m slowly opening up to the idea of buying new technology without waiting for all the kinks to be worked out or for it to be so old that it’s popular with the soccer moms.
Guess what I discovered? It’s fun to be on the cutting edge! It’s incredibly enjoyable to pull out a flashy new gizmo from my bag and look like I’ve got my life in order.
Here are the tech toys that inspire me to be an innovative entrepreneur.
1. Back Me Up! Mobile Charger. A super cute way to charge your phone when you’re on the go.
2. Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera. This stylish camera prints your photos instantly and saves them digitally too.
3. Bluelark Foldable Over-Ear Headphone Headset. So sunny and retro.
4. Bose SoundLink Mini. I’m in love with my Bose! The sound quality is amazing, and I use it every day to stay motivated while I work.
5. Back Me Up! Charging Cord. There’s no chance of me losing this colorful charger.
6. The Miracle Cube Timer. I always work with a timer to create an underlying sense of urgency.
7. iPhone 6/6S case. The gradient of pink to yellow on this case looks like a beautiful sunset.
8. Giant Gem Speaker. Your playlist just got a little more fabulous!
9. Apple MacBook in Rose Gold. This is at the top of my wish list. It’s even lighter and faster than my current Macbook Air.
I might not wait in line for hours to stay up to date on technology, but these colorful gadgets will make my office feel a bit more modern.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.