The end of the year is such a magical time for me.
Besides the holiday parties with friends, listening to non-stop Christmas music, nabbing online shopping deals, and baking yummy cookies, it’s also when I release my annual Edited Year Planners.
I created the first planner 3 years ago after being unsatisfied with other planners that didn’t match my editorial, Type A, organized mind. That planner was a hit, and I’ve been designing planners for Life Editors ever since.
This year I decided to break up the planner into 3 separate planners depending on the different needs of the Life Editors. Just because we’re all editing our lives doesn’t mean we all have the same lives.
So which planner is right for your life editing needs?
Check out my Life Editor avatar ladies below and see which one is most like you!
Lisa Loves Her Life!
- She’s got her hands full with her kids, spouse, pets, work, and more. That’s life!
- She’s pulled in a million different directions but wouldn’t want it any other way.
- She needs something to help her manage her time to get it all done.
- She wants to learn how to be strategic with her time so she can live her ideal life story.
- Her ideal 2016 is filled with good health, lots of traveling, fun hobbies, close friends, and much love and happiness.
- Lisa gets the LIFE GOALS PLANNER!
Bella’s All About Her Business!
- She runs her own business or wants to start one in 2016.
- She’s creatively driven by work and needs to be busy to be happy.
- She needs something to help her earn money through her own ideas and hard work.
- She wants to learn how to build the business of her dreams while avoiding burnout.
- Her ideal 2016 includes increased exposure, boosted income, content creation, authentic marketing, and possibly hiring a team.
- Bella gets the BUSINESS GOALS PLANNER!
Winnie’s Really Working Her Week!
- She has a long list of appointments, to-dos, and self-development plans.
- She loves the Life Editing Process and is always seeking to become her best self.
- She needs something to help her track everything and is as organized as she is.
- She wants to learn how to make time for all her most important priorities without getting overwhelmed.
- Her ideal 2016 is structured and well-planned. This is the year everything gets done!
- Winnie gets the WEEKLY CALENDAR!
Carly Found Her Club!
- She wants it all! All 3 planners speak to her plus she wants more Life Editing goodies.
- She’s a “go big or go home” kind of gal.
- She needs to be part of a collaborative, supportive group and thrives when she has accountability.
- She wants to save money by signing up for the Life Editor Clubhouse now to lock in her annual rate.
- Her ideal 2016 includes dozens of life editing products and programs. She’s through with playing small and half-assing it.
- Carly gets the LIFE EDITOR CLUBHOUSE ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION!
Which Life Editor are you?
In the comments below, share your biggest goals for the new year and the steps you’ll take to reach them.