Inside the 2016 Edited Year Business Goals Planner
I recently gave you an inside look at the all new Weekly Calendar.
Today, we’re diving deep into the 2016 Edited Year Business Goals Planner.
Do you have your own business? Would you like to start one this year?
Many of my clients first come to me because either they have an idea for a business they’d like to develop or they have a business that’s not running as smoothly as they’d like.
These women are smart, creative, and high-achieving Life Editors, but sometimes we all need a push in the right direction to really make some sustained progress—me too!
I’ve designed a planner for entrepreneurs who are through with “flying by the seat of their pants.” This will be the year that you reach your business goals without all the overwhelm and stress.
Here’s a peek inside the all new 2016 Edited Year Business Goals Planner!
What Is It?
- An Intense Goal Planning System to help you determine what you want to achieve in your business and how to create a step-by-step action plan.
- A High-Quality DIGITAL File so that you can easily print the planner to a size that works for you or to accompany your favorite planning system.
- The Life Editing Process 101
- 2016 Year at a Glance
- Saying Goodbye to 2015
- 2015 Business Review
- Aspiration Journaling Prompts
- 2016 Business Goals Plan
- My Perfect Business Day
- My Team of Supporters
- Mandatory White Space
- My Word of the Year
- My Not-To-Do List
- 2016 Monthly Reviews
- And Much More!
Who’s It For?
- Savvy entrepreneurs who want to earn more money through their businesses and are ready to put in the work.
- Women who want to run their own businesses but don’t know where to start.
- Ladies who are tired of spinning their wheels and not getting any traction.
- Life Editors who want to be strategic with their time so that everything gets done.
Watch the video below to look inside all 3 Edited Year Planners.
Ready to edit your life?
Click here to get your copy of the 2016 Edited Year Business Goals Planner.
How do you keep track of your business progress?
In the comments below, share your best tips for growing your business.