The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
99 Summer Activities For Your Next Staycation. Enjoy your summer without the sunburn, crowded planes, or expensive souvenirs.
6 Unexpected Ways Decluttering Can Help You Destress, Calm Down, and Take Care of Your Mental Health. Less clutter = less anxiety.
21 Ways to Beat Burnout When Taking Time Off Is Difficult. Get the self-care you need when you can’t go on vacation.
20 Epic Fails From the History of Pop Culture. Enjoy a laugh and feel better about your own failures.
Of Course Minimalism is For Everyone. It’s about appreciating what you have, and you can do as much or as little as you like.
10 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Older, If You Aren’t Careful. Be brave and take a chance.
How to Create a Self-Care Corner in Your Home. Just a little space for “me time.”
A Life of Meaning, Without Buying. Your worth is not determined by your possessions.
19 Techniques to Calm a Highly Sensitive Nervous System. Good tips for managing your energy.
We Clutter Our Lives By Wasting Money On These Four “Must-Have” Items. A nice reminder to be less wasteful.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder