When Is the Right Time to Hire a Life Coach?
Life can be uncertain, and you don’t have to face all your challenges be yourself.
Hiring a life coach might be exactly what you need to assess where you’re at and make a plan to move forward toward new goals.
“Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don’t be afraid.” Frederick Buechner
Here are some situations that may prompt you to consider working with any life coach such as me and my programs or perhaps another coach such as Glitter for the Soul.
When Something Good Has Happened
Change can be exciting, challenging, scary, and disorienting. The decisions you make in one area of your life will inevitably cause ripples in others. For example, a new job can affect your health, your relationships, where you live, and how you spend your free time.
Transformation often challenges us to re-examine our feelings about who we are or what we take for granted. It can be painful to give up what you know, especially if you think you should be very happy and you aren’t.
When Something Bad Has Happened
Whether you’re fired, your business fails, your children leave home, or you experience menopause, most of us want to avoid sadness at all costs. Giving yourself permission to grieve over traumatic changes in your life can reduce the time you spend in despair. If you’re ending your marriage or career, then you can learn from the struggle to be better off in the future.
When Nothing Has Happened
Perhaps you’ve tried to improve your situation but failed. To get the results you want, you must change your underlying attitude or beliefs. Fear of failure is a dream killer, not lack of knowledge or skills. The biggest obstacle obstructing your progress is paralysis caused by the fear of failure.
When You Want Something to Happen
There’s a goal you want to reach, but you’re unsure about making such a big change. When you need the courage to take risks for change, your negative, self-limiting behaviors become more intense.
When You’re Stuck in a Rut
You may be stuck, at a crossroad, or have no other choice so you feel frustrated and confused. A life coach will work with you to understand and acknowledge the progress you’ve already made. When you feel capable, your life becomes worthwhile, purposeful, and energetic.
When You Don’t Know Your Next Step
Maybe you left a bad job or ended a toxic relationship, and you haven’t figured out what’s next for you yet, but the first step is to define what you don’t want. A life coach will help you choose a direction, make a clear plan, and prepare for a new chapter in your life.
NEXT STEP: Ready to get started? Schedule a free call with me and let’s talk!
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder