Editor’s Notebook 237
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
10 Facts About the History of LGBTQ Pride Month. How are you celebrating in June?
Wearing Colorful Clothes Can Recharge Your Spirit. I believe it! This is why my wardrobe looks like a rainbow exploded on me.
How To Write Like Apple. Helpful, doable ideas. Use these tips for your next sales page and product descriptions.
101 Ways to Be a Good Neighbor Right Now. Everything’s opening up again, so reach out to the folks in your community.
The Truth About Laziness. You don’t need to justify taking a break.
7 things people who are good with money never buy. A nice reminder to stay away from temptations.
The Best Phrase to Support Someone Who’s Struggling. Such a simple way to show empathy.
Breaking the Habit of Procrastination. You learned how to procrastinate, so you can unlearn it too.
Simplify Your Time Management With the ‘Rule of 4’. Put away your endless to-do list and narrow your focus.
FOMO Is Making a Comeback. Oh great! Just because people CAN be out and about now doesn’t mean you need to be.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder