Editor’s Notebook 231
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Being Vaccinated Does NOT Mean (Bookish Edition). A funny take on the popular meme.
4 Strategies to Deal with Money Stress. Read this if your finances are falling apart and you don’t know what to do next.
The Joy of Decluttering. A sweet story about giving up sentimental clutter.
How To Deal With Gaslighting & Exactly What To Say, From A Therapist. Don’t let yourself be manipulated.
9 Ways to Cope If the “Post-COVID” World Is Already Stressing You Out. Returning to “normal” can be just as scary.
10 Little Things That Can Seriously Improve the Quality of Your Life. Tiny edits make a world of difference.
5 Habits of Successful People. Your cheat sheet for abundance.
To My Coworkers Who Arrived 30 Minutes Late With a Cup of Coffee. This is exactly why I chose to work for myself!
How To Create An LBD: Little Budget Diary. Goes with everything. 🙂
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder