The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Olive and Mabel – Home Gym. I would join a gym that caters to dogs.
15 Inspiring Printables to Make Your Vision Board Pop. One of my printables was featured in Good Housekeeping!
Infographic: How Science Can Help You Stick to Your Goals. How are your new year’s resolutions going?
7 Habits Of Failed Writers. Stay true (and truthful) to yourself.
8 Ways to Stop Worrying About What Other People Think of You. You can’t please everyone so focus on pleasing yourself.
18 Tips to Boost Confidence Right Now, Because You’re Awesome. Yes! A must-read for all Life Editors.
The First Question to Ask Yourself When You Sit Down to Work. The ultimate truth bomb for us procrastinators.
6 Easy and Effective Life Changes Anyone Can Make in the New Year, According to Experts. Simple ways to make progress.
4 Expert-Backed Strategies For Challenging Anxious Thoughts. Because we’re all feeling anxious about everything.
How to Do the Thing You’re Avoiding. As I tell my clients, break down your projects into tiny bite-sized tasks.
8 Ways to Beat Loneliness This Year. Ask for help, reach out, and start connecting again. It’s worth it!
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder