Editor’s Notebook 213
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Best Books of 2020 (Amazon Editors). As if I needed an excuse to buy more books! Adding all of these to my Christmas wish list.
I Quit Daily Routines and Moved to a 168 Hour Cycle and My Productivity Increased. A fascinating perspective! Do you prefer to take things day by day or look at your week as a whole?
3 Factors That Could Be Keeping You From Manifesting Your Goals. Are you getting in the way of your abundance?
Practice These 10 Tiny Habits Every Day And Watch Your Entire Life Change. Those little edits really add up over time!
What Happened When I Quit Drinking Coffee For One Year. Could you do this?
The Task of Least Regret. You’ll never regret “eating that frog.”
14 Things My Highly Productive Friends Have Given Up. Proof that you’ll get better results from deleting than adding. See my Life Editing Process.
5 Ways to Survive—and Thrive—in Another Season of Lockdown. All it takes is a mindset shift and a little planning.
8 Toxic Habits You Should Get Rid of to Improve Your Quality of Life. Consider this your weekly dose of tough love.
7 Morning Mindfulness Practices to Help You Have an Awesome Day. Simple ways to rise and shine for the best day ever.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder