The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
11 Easy Weekday Habits That Let You Be Lazy on the Weekends. Do anything now that takes “10 steps or 30 seconds.”
7 Hacks That Make WFH Days More Positive & Productive, From mbg Staffers. A great roundup of easy tips.
How Resentment Affects Your Health and How to Forgive. Holding on to hate only hurts you.
Top Secret Productivity Hack: The 5 Minute Block Rule. Never disregard your “waiting time.” Every little bit adds up!
When Your Task List is Overwhelmingly Long. Cut down your priorities to a short and sweet action list.
13 Women On The 1 Budgeting Hack That Saved Them Money. So many genius ideas you can implement today.
8 Ways to Have More Time. Because it feels like there’s never enough.
“Claimed!”: How Social Media Is Ushering In a New Wave of Manifestation. The law of attraction is going through another trendy phase, but it’s always been relevant.
3 Ways to Go From Burnout State to Flow State. Good strategies, especially figuring out when you’ll be the least distracted.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants